Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa's Coming to Town!



What a wonderful day it was. I got to be "Santa" for some children. I think I "Ho Ho Ho" 'ed too much....or can Santa ever do that too much? I've been a clown before, but never Santa. It was even more fun than I anticipated. The children smiled and eagerly climbed up on my lap. The heart of a child.....what a special blessing. Oh Great Creator, let me see your world as the child sees it....with a heart of innocence, curious interest, amazement, joy, and with the openness of acceptance and love. After all....I am a child....Your child.






Merry Christmas to All!

Stanley :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I bet you were a fantastic Santa! I know they loved it!

Big Jim said...

I love that you got to play Santa. I have been playing Santa for years and it never gets old. Ever time is a different experience. It is always cool to experience such a blessing!!