Saturday, February 7, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

There once was a very, very talented young lady....not very well known....mainly because she "passed over the rainbow" at very young age of 33....skin cancer. Her talent is greatly missed by many. This is one on my most favorite songs she does.....especially with the feeling and expression she presents to it. I think I would be very happy if this song....sung by her....was played at my funeral. It would be somewhat melancholy, but a beautiful thought. On a side note....I would also really appreciate another song at my funeral....sang by the entire audience....and that is...."Happy Birthday"....I'm serious. Anyway, here's Eva.....there couldn't be another quite the same on this song:

(Be sure to pause the player at the bottom of the page before starting the video)

Stanley :)

No comments: